Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 68 603 310 292, 82 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115
Australia ("Promoter"). Telephone: 02 9684 0888.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Foodland, Foodworks and IGA Metcash (SupaIGA, IGA and IGA X-press) retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 03/06/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase any Polident, Macleans or Sensodyne product from Foodland, Foodworks, SupaIGA, IGA or IGA X-press nationally (“Qualifying Purchase”);
- visit www.listentoyourmouth.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion
entry page, input the requested details (including their first name, last name, date of birth, valid email address, phone number, full address);
- and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per household each calendar week (being Monday to Sunday); (b) limit one (1) entry per receipt, regardless of how many Polident, Macleans or Sensodyne products were purchased in that Qualifying Purchase; and (c) each entry must be made separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity,
age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine
the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 14/08/2019 at
11:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible
entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced
online at www.listentoyourmouth.com.au from 28/08/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first two-hundred (200) valid entries drawn, from all valid entries received, will each win a $100 groceries voucher redeemable at the same retailer from which their Qualifying Purchase was made.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as
cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at or by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $20,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any
directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their
names will be announced online at www.listentoyourmouth.com.au
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to
automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer
guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that
cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI
to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its Privacy
Policy, which can be viewed at http://au.gsk.com/en-au/privacy-policy/.
In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter’s
information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32384. ACT Permit No. TP19/02802. SA Permit No. T19/271